With Nextive I moved from server/desktop applications to mobile applications, in fact, the company specialized in interactive applications and was here where I got my first experience building mobile games.
As a game developer I had to work frequently on migrating applications from iOS to Android, since most of the developments started on iOS. Also, I got a bit of experience in a couple of projects as an architect/tech lead.
Some of the projects and clients I worked were:
- Distinct Dev – MoronTest (Android, native) – Architect and Developer
- EtchASketch (iPad, core animation) – Developer
- Zynga – Street Racing (Android, native) – Architect and Developer
- Zynga – Farmville (iPhone, Cocos2d) – Developer
- Zynga – Live Poker (iPhone and Android, native) – Developer
- Big Fish Games – My Tribe (Android, libGDX) – Developer
The company was based in the United States, my time in the company was from 2009 to 2012, at which point it was sold to Globant. During that time I left the company to try to build my own company, MVD Forge.